Saturday, July 6, 2013

Lavista Pansol

Lavista Pansol - Pansol, Calamba,Laguna

A visit to one of the popular resorts in Pansol, Calamba, Laguna.
After a tiring week of working, I took the opportunity to unwind. This time, I'm heading south to Laguna. My brother and his gang organized a swimming event, but they're still unsure what resort to choose. The first choice would be Splash Mountain located in Los Banos, but they have chose Lavista Pansol instead.

The entrance where the registration area is located.
My buddy said that when you stay here overnight, you will able to see the lanterns hanging on the trees. It's like the place will glow in the dark.

Photo from the main entrance

The wide pool from the center
The gigantic slides


The glow-in-the-dark pool beside the giant slides
Neon colors at night? Fantastic!
One of the kiddie pools

My cousin, Inah. :)
I'll always appreciate the beauty of a mountain, and the view of Mt. Makiling is just a bonus of this trip. I'll surely climb this mountain one of these days. :)

Well, overall assessment, Lavista resort is such a great place. It's not a pick season, so we have all the time to swim and explore. Come and visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment